Discover a mind-blowing collection of 200 futuristic UI design components to give your project a sci-fi makeover! Create realistic dashboards, data visualizations, and FUI screens with a lot of fine elements.
More than 200 sophisticated HUD interface components and abstract icons are included in this offering. It has a large number of resources, yet it is still solely focused on quality.
Take a look at the enormous amount of variation in this collection:
- 125 Abstract Icons is a collection of abstract forms, targets, points, and logos that are elegantly crafted.
- Circular things such as complicated and simple circles, spheres, and radial elements are among the 36 circular elements.
- Digital infographic charts, equalizers, and data visualization features are included in 36 diagrams and charts.
- 4 pre-made UI layouts — modular UI screens with changeable text and line width that are ready to use.
- 3 World globes — comprehensive globes with continents and oceans, countries and cities, rivers and lakes, latitudes and longitudes on various layers.
The following file types were used:
- JPG — High-quality files with a resolution of 5000x5000px.
- PNG — Files with a transparent backdrop with a dimension of 5000x5000px.
- AI – Source vector files that can be opened with Adobe Illustrator CS5 or above.
- EPS files are 100% vector-based and may be scaled to any size.
- SVG + PDF files are compatible with Affinity Designer, Corel Draw, Sketch, Figma, Vectornator Pro, Inkscape, Canva, and other vector editing tools.
- PSD files contain editable shape layers and lossless “vector smart objects” from Adobe Photoshop. Compatible with Affinity Photo, Procreate, Gimp, Pixelmator Pro, PaintShop Pro, and other raster editing tools.
- ABR – Photoshop stamp brushes with high resolution.
There are almost 200 different components in all.
In only a few clicks, you may change colours and customize forms.
Scale-independent vectors at 100% scale.
Illustrator live strokes and effects that you may edit.
Transparent elements are used.
The modular construction allows you to play in a variety of ways.
There are a variety of file formats to pick from, and they are all compatible with any program.
Each piece has its own project file.
Groups, levels, and file structure are all well-organized.
A link to a free font download is supplied.
There are also user instructions and professional advice offered.
Whether you’re creating motion graphics, a future user interface, a broadcast design, an indie video game, a sci-fi film, a high-tech corporate identity, or an abstract poster design, the Futuristic UI kit has 200 designs components to choose from.